Denise Wolken MD Pediatrics is excited to offer a patient portal option for our families!
Using the portal allows secure, convenient communication between you and our office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This type of communication allows us to deliver secure documents at your request, and also allows you to access parts of your child’s medical chart from any portable internet device or from the privacy of your home.
The portal is designed to make your life easier:
- View and print immunization records
- View the date and time of your next scheduled appointment
- Request completed school, camp, and sports physical forms
- View lab results and X-ray results
- Request prescription refills
- Send messages to clinical staff
- View, pay and print billing statements
- Update insurance, contacts, address, and other demographic information
In season, we even have the ability to self-schedule flu clinic appointments via the portal
- Our new patient portal will soon be linked to CHADIS which will be a paperless and contact-less way to safely and effectively fill out questionnaires without paper, pen or clipboards. Exciting new developments underway.
Note: The patient portal is meant for communicating NON-URGENT medical needs or concerns only. We ask that you allow 3-5 days for a response from our office once you send a request via the portal. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Please contact our office 315-991-4180, and we will be happy to assist you with your portal account set up. Once you provide us with a valid email address, we will give you a username, password and PIN to set up your new portal account. We hope that you will register for an account to start taking advantage of all the wonderful features our portal users benefit from.
We are excited about our new patient portal that was upgraded in December 2020.
The new patient portal gives parents greater access to your child's medical record, has better tools for communicating with the office and easier ability to send and receive attachments. The old patient portal was shut down/decommissioned and any previous ways to access it will no longer work. To get secure access to your child's medical chart you will need a special individual PIN number for each child and the link to set up your new parent portal. If you haven't already done so, please call the office to get your PIN and the link to set up your account.