New Patient Portal Now Available!
Denise Wolken MD Pediatrics has partnered with InteliChart to deliver a patient portal that allows secure, convenient communication between you and our office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.. The new patient portal gives parents greater access to your child's medical chart and the ability to securely send and receive documents at your request from the privacy of your home or mobile device.
The portal is designed to make your life easier:
- Secure messaging between the parent/guardian or patient and the practice
- View the date and time of your next scheduled appointment
- Ability for the parent/guardian or patient to easily request medication refills or appointments
- Ability to request and receive documents such as completed daycare, camp and school forms
- View and print immunization records
- View lab results and X-ray results
- Link to Instamed to view, or print billing statements or make secure online payments
- Update insurance, contacts, address, and other demographic information
- In season, we even have the ability to self-schedule flu vaccine clinic appointments via the portal
- Our new patient portal will soon be linked to CHADIS which will be a paperless and contact-less way to safely and effectively fill out questionnaires without paper, pen or clipboards. Exciting new developments underway.
Note: The patient portal message center is meant for communicating NON-URGENT medical needs or concerns only. We ask that you allow 3-5 days for a response from our office once you send a request via the portal. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Click to view a video on the new patient portal:
Call the office at 315-991-4180 to get your child's InteliChart PIN to get started
Please call the office at 315-991-4180,, and we will be happy to assist you with your portal account set up. Once you provide us with a valid email address, we will send you a Welcome Email with a secure PIN code for each of your children and the link to set up a new parent portal for your family. Soon all users of the new patient portal will have the opportunity to download an app on their phones to access the portal directly. We hope that you will register for an account to start taking advantage of all the wonderful features our portal users benefit from.
If you've already been given a PIN, click the Patient Portal button above on our website header to be directed to the InteliChart Portal.
This patient portal is provided by Denise Wolken MD Pediatrics for the exclusive use of its patients and authorized parents, legal guardians, and other caregivers. All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on encrypted secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the parent and appropriate staff. By logging in, you attest that you are a member of one of the aforementioned groups and will use any confidential medical information that is disclosed to you only for its intended purposes. Any other use is strictly forbidden. If you believe that the security of your account has been compromised, please notify us immediately so we can reset your credentials.