We contract with many insurance companies and will gladly file the forms necessary to ensure you receive the full benefits of your medical coverage. In order for this system to work efficiently, please inform us immediately of any changes in your coverage. It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to provide the most current insurance information at every office visit. You will be asked to present the card upon arrival along with any co-pay or outstanding balance.
We are currently accepting these insurances:
- CDPHP - Commercial HMO Products only
- Cigna Great West
- Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Excellus affiliated plans including Excellus Child Health Plus
- Lifetime Benefits Solutions
- United Healthcare - Commercial Plans only (Please note: We do not participate with United Health Care Community Plans, EssentialPlans or UHC Child Health Plus)
- UMR insurance
Adults accompanying patients are asked to pay for the child’s healthcare at the time of service. This includes but is not limited to: co-pays, outstanding co-insurance amounts, outstanding deductible amounts, outstanding non-covered services or any other outstanding balance at the time of service.
We ask that you read your insurance policy to be fully aware of any limitations of the benefits provided. If you are concerned about coverage for any of our services, please contact your insurance company prior to your visit.